Date Night

  Last night Jordan and I went out to dinner to Joe's Farm Grill.  I had never been there before because the line is so long every time we try to go.  We waited in line for forty minutes, but it was definitely worth it.  I was disappointed there wasn't a roller coaster at the end or something for waiting that long.  Now I really want to go to six flags.
   Joe's Farm Grill is a unique place because they use only organic vegetables and meats.  They use vegetables and fruits grown from their own garden in Agritopia.  I'm very picky these days about what I eat so we have been trying out different places that have organic/vegetarian/vegan options.  We ordered the chicken sandwich with fries and a vegetarian pizza.  We both definitely liked the pizza the best.  It was so good!



Location: 3000 E. Ray Road Gilbert, AZ 85296


Next to Joe's Farm grill is a favorite place of mine, The Coffee Shop




The Coffee shop has tons of smoothies and sandwiches.  I haven't tried their food yet because HELLO they have cupcakes that have been on cupcake wars before.  They are to die for.  I like them more than sprinkles cupcakes.  They have a vegan chocolate cupcake that tastes so good, it is probably my favorite.  They are all really good.  Every once in a while you just have to reward yourself for eating healthy and drive to the coffee shop for a cupcake!  The first time I went here I had no self control and ended up eating way too many cupcakes.  

If you want to find fresh organic food near you visit this website.  All you have to do is type in your zip code and all of the restaurants that serve organic fresh food without pesticides will come up.  My goal is to try all of the ones in Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert.  You have to drive a long way for good food.  It may take a while for me to try all of them.  


1 comment:

  1. sam I read your blog everyday. by the end of this I may not be eating at all. I love it. keep the recipes and workouts coming!

    ReplyDelete