motivational monday


I had a post all set for today, but decided that I wanted to show this video on youtube instead.  Jordan showed me it a couple days ago and of course I cried.  Sometimes I wish there was more I could do to help people.  There are so many homeless people!  It's so sad.  It breaks my heart.  This video will make you think twice before you judge a homeless person.  It's crazy to think that just a couple designer purses or a few pair of designer shoes could feed a homeless person for an entire year.  Sometimes I get sick thinking about it.  I wish that everyone would give a little more to people and care a little less about themselves.  I think there are a lot of people out there with a lot of money that do a lot of good for people.  I hope that if I ever have money that I will spend it on people who need it most instead of myself.  I'm going to make homeless care packs in zip lock bags for Jordan to give to people when he goes to school in Phoenix. 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Five more days until I have my baby! 

1 comment:

  1. I hate knowing that people are living like that! A good reminder for all that they do not have it as bad as they sometimes may think..

    ReplyDelete