tropical protein juice

This juice really hit the spot this morning!  I felt like I needed a tropical drink since it's already in the 90's here!  Yikes!  I added some protein to my juice too.  This made enough for two people, but of course I drank it all myself :)  Did you know you can buy coconut water at the dollar store?!! I just went yesterday and stocked up!  It was a really exciting day.  It's tastes exactly the same as the coconut water I buy at sprouts, but with a different label.






 Recipe:
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (just use scoop that comes with protein)
1 big handful of kale
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 tsp flax seed
1 1/2 cups coconut water
1/2 cup pineapple juice
Mix in blender and enjoy! I use a blendtec and it works great for blending kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment