Some of my favorite things right now

This week I was determined to only spend 30 dollars on groceries.  I usually do my grocery shopping on Mondays, so yesterday I went out and took 30 dollars cash with me and only spent 30 dollars!  It was a miracle.  I am trying to budget better so we can have more money for uhhhh vacations duh what else would we save for?  

this sun dried tomato pesto at walmart for about 2 dollars is so delicious and I add it to couscous.  

I found organic lettuce at the superstition farmers market today for $1 each.  I was so excited!  It made my day.  I love a good deal

I love making my own peanut butter.  It's so easy and a lot cheaper.  Just add honey roasted peanuts to a food processor/blender (blendtec or vitamix) and mix with desired amount of peanut oil depending on how creamy you want your peanut butter to be.  

I love these measuring cups I got from anthropologie

Walmart now sells organic eggs for only about 3.20 per dozen.  I am loving walmart lately.  I got this egg crate at anthropologie too


This ice cream is so delicious and dairy free.  I try to stay away from dairy as much as possible. 

I love trying new healthy cookbooks from the library.  This one was pretty good.  She has a couple of good recipes I tried.  She's a little bit too extreme vegan for me.  I didn't recognize a lot of the ingredients in her recipes.  

Healthier cupcakes.  I love finding new dessert recipes and making them my own.  These were really good.  I will put the recipe on my next post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment