Kettlebell workout!

Just got my new workout DVD in the mail.  $4.99 on Amazon!  Bob Harpers kettlebell cardio shred.  It was a really good work out.  I think its about a 40-45 minute workout.  It's a full body workout that does a lot of arms, legs, cardio and sit ups.  I had to skip some of the workout.  All you need is a kettlebell to do the workout.  You can get pretty cheap ones at walmart.  I used a fifteen pound kettlebell.  I'm probably not going to do it again until after I have the baby, I think I'll stick to walking.    I love all of Bob's workout DVDs, I have never done one of his workout DVDs wtihout being sore the next day.  They are definitely worth trying.




3 comments:

  1. I want this dvd!! Did you get your kettle bell at walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this dvd!! Did you get your kettle bell at walmart?

    ReplyDelete