Holiday gift packages!

I am so excited about my mineral makeup that I have been making.  This past month I did four boutiques and it was a lot of work!  I probably won't do boutiques anymore, it was exhausting.  I'm so excited for my online shop to open up soon!  Right now I am doing four holiday package deals for Christmas.  You can pick up locally (Mesa) or I will deliver for a $5 charge.  I can also ship for a $5 charge.  If you want to sample my colors before buying them email me at luminminerals@gmail.com




First holiday gift package: 3 eyeshadow colors for $10


Second holiday package: any four eyeshadows and one eyeliner (black or cocoa) for $18


Third holiday package: mineral makeup starter package: This includes a foundation, bronzer, and peach blush for $25.  


Fourth holiday package: Foundation, peach blush, bronzer, one eyeliner (cocoa or black), and your choice of any 3 eyeshadows for $45.  Normally $60.


Here is my everyday makeup look.  I am wearing my medium light foundation, bronzer, peachy bliss blush, bronze eyeshadow, black eyeliner, 


makeup ingredients: mica, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, iron oxides.  All of my makeup contains only the safest ingredients!  

to sample out any of my makeup colors or purchase please email me at luminminerals@gmail.com 

for upcoming news on my makeup and deals follow me on instagram @luminminerals

No comments:

Post a Comment