Everyday Minerals

I just got in the mail my 15 samples of everyday minerals makeup. I really liked the makeup.   Definitely worth it since I love trying new products.  I am about to run out of my bare minerals makeup and think I will switch over to everyday minerals since the makeup is so much cheaper and looks just as good if not better than bare minerals.  They have really affordable brushes too!  They have around 40 different colors for your face with a guide to help you find the right shade.  I just love that you only pay 2.50 for 7 samples because I hate more when I get the wrong shade and waist a ton of money on it.  Everyday minerals is an organic all mineral makeup line.

Everyday minerals website: http://www.everydayminerals.com


Here are some of my favorites

Everyday Bronzer $8.45


Eye Shadow Brush $8.99

Flat top brush $8.45

Flourish eye shadow $7.99

Light-Matte foundation $12.99

Light olive matte foundation $12.99



No comments:

Post a Comment